Finally, I decide to upgrade my iphone firmware from 1.1.4 to version 2.0 even though the 2.0 still have some limitation suchas typing thai capability. Thank you pdamobiz and thaiiphone forum for all guiding and information.
The major changes that I have found are
- Better than 1.1.4, I can read Thai on several websites that do not use Unicode Fonts.
- Thai Fonts are already embedded in firmware 2.0 and Thai keyboard is now under developing.
- There is built-in screen capture application. You just press home button and power button simultaneously, then your screen will flash. That’s all. Your captured screen will be stored in camera rolls.
- You can delete multiple emails at once. (as shown in the above figure)
- Bosspref still available on firmware 2.0 – otherwise you will surprise with your edge service fees, because iphone will connect to edge service unintentionally.